I am a self-thought photographer from Italy and currently based in Cambridge, UK. I love traveling and have a strong, ever-growing passion for fine-art landscape photography.
The goal in my photography is to try and capture the beauty of a landscape in such a way as to convey an emotional resonance that evokes, in the viewer, a sense of peaceful, silent timelessness. I am in constant search and experimentation of quasi-minimal compositions, preferably in soft-light conditions. The perpetual yet somehow suspended flow of time is added in most of my photographs by employing long-exposure techniques. At the very end, the central ingredient of my photography is light and the soft, gradual tonal transitions that can be created.
If you wish to know more, do not hesitate to contact me.
– International Photography Awards IPA 2018, Honorable Mention in Nature, Lanscapes
– 2017 :: Best of Photography Contest sponsored by SIGMA, Honorable Mention (Top 1%)
– Moscow International Foto Awards 2017, Honorable Mention Fine Art – Landscape
– Fine Art Photography Awards 2016, 1st Place Winner in Landscape
– Moscow International Foto Awards 2016, Honorable Mention Architecture – Cityscapes
– Fine Art Photography Awards 2016, Nominee in Landscape
– Monochrome Awards 2016, Honorable Mention Landscapes
– 10th Annual Black and White Spider Awards, Nominee in Fine Art
– Moscow International Foto Awards 2015, Honorable Mention Architecture – Buildings
– Fine Art Photography Awards 2015, Nominee in Fine Art
– Fine Art Photography Awards 2015, Nominee in Cityscape
– International Photography Awards 2015, Honourable Mention
– Monochrome Awards 2015, Honorable mention Fine Art
– ND Awards 2015, Honorable Mention Fine Art
– Fine Art Photography Awards 2014, Nominee in Landscape/Seascape
– Monochrome Awards 2014, Honorable mention in Architecture
– Photographer’s Forum, Best of Photography 2018 book
– Photoreflex Pratique Magazine, n°8 January 2014
– Monochrome Awards, Annual Book 2014
– Photographer’s Forum, Best of Photography 2017 book